- Find the board that corresponds to your assigned FRQ. As a group, collaborate on the correct answer. Clearly show FBDs and Force Summations.
- If you did not get your FRQ checked off yesterday, do so today.
Learning Goal: To use Newton's Laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects' motion.
- Share and compare FRQs. MUST improve at
- Force Summations
- Show any assignments to Mr. Mason that you have not checked off.
- (if time) ConcepTest Qs
- THIS week is be your last chance to meet with me to set up a retake. I will not schedule any retakes past December 8.
- Due 11/29: Practice Problems (4c); Submit MC answers here; Complete your assigned FR and be prepared to present to the class. Hard copies available.
- 12/1 (CHANGE): Summative Test, Newton's Laws/Dynamics/Statics
- Due 12/4: Practice 5.1
- Due 12/5: Practice 5.2
- 12/22: Comprehensive Semester Final
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)