Learning Goal: To use Newton's Laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects' motion.
- Guest Speaker
- (if time) ConcepTest Qs
- If you were not present for the Hanging Around practicum, we need to set up a time to get you in here to make it up. Preferably with a partner, but solo if that's the only way it will work. Best times: Pd. 7, GPS, after school.
- Next week will be your last chance to meet with me to set up a retake. I will not schedule any retakes past December 8.
- Due 11/21: Practice 4.8 (See board for assignment)
- 11/28: Quiz 4.2
- Due 11/29: Practice Problems (4c); Submit MC answers here; Complete your assigned FR and be prepared to present to the class.
- 11/30: Summative Test, Newton's Laws/Dynamics/Statics
- Due 12/1: Practice 5.1
- Due 12/4: Practice 5.2
- 12/22: Comprehensive Semester Final
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)