Learning Goal: To use Newton's Laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects' motion.
Today: Determining Inertial Mass
- Record data in your own notebook.
- If you choose to use Hudl Technique and need an account set up, let me know ASAP.
- Feel free to move tables and equipment around as needed.
- Make sure to secure the masses in the tray. If they are loose it could affect your results.
- Due Tues 10/31: Read through this lab. We will begin collecting data tomorrow.
- Due Fri 11/3: Practice 4.3
- Have you successfully completed the Shoot the Hoop practicum challenge? If not, do so ASAP! You can come in during GPS and/or after school. If you have, complete and submit the work that is required. You may work with your partner to submit it together. Get a GPS pass if you need to come in and work together.
- Wednesday, 10/25: Kinematics Summative Assessment. If you think you may want to retake this test, you MUST have all practice work from this unit completed first.
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)