- Get your notes out for Mr. M to check. If you do not have them or the Mastering assignment done, sign up for GPS, PMGS or SS.
Learning Goal: To use Newton's Laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects' motion.
- ConcepTest Qs and Demos
- Due Thursday, 10/26: Practice 4.1
- Due Mon 10/30: Practice 4.2 (MasteringPhysics - make arrangements if you need a laptop!)
- Due Tues 10/31: Practice 4.3
- Have you successfully completed the Shoot the Hoop practicum challenge? If not, do so ASAP! You can come in during GPS and/or after school. If you have, complete and submit the work that is required. You may work with your partner to submit it together. Get a GPS pass if you need to come in and work together.
- Wednesday, 10/25: Kinematics Summative Assessment. If you think you may want to retake this test, you MUST have all practice work from this unit completed first.
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)