- While we are doing ConcepTest Qs, I will be checking for assignments due this week.
- Schedule some physics time this weekend. I am going through the gradebook today and assigning Saturday School for next week.
Assignment: Ch. 2 Assignment Sheet
- TUESDAY is AP Physics GPS! Make plans now if you need it for help or getting something done/checked off.
- Due Fri. 9/28: Practice 3.1
- Due Tues. 10/3: Practice 3.3
- Due Wed. 10/10: Sample AP Projectile Qs, Google Form for answer submission One FRQ will be assigned to each student to be presented to class on due date for formative grade.
- Thurs. 10/11: 1D and 2D Kinematics Summative Test
- Due Wed. 10/3: Sign up for SSS, Nov. 3, 8 AM-noon @ Bell. West
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately present and interpret information from motion graphs.
- ...accurately describe the characteristics of the motion of a projectile launched at an angle.
- Uniform Acceleration Graphing Lab
- Use the EasyData app.