Have your ball bearing data from the other day, and graph paper.
Assignment: Ch. 2 Assignment Sheet
- Have you completed the Collision Car Challenge? If not - ASAP!
- Due Mon. 9/17: Practice 2.5
- Due Wed. 9/19: AP Sample Questions 1a, submit your answers on this google form before class! AP Sample Questions 1B, submit your answers on this Google Form before class!
- Fri. 9/21: Quiz 2.3
- Due Wed. 10/3: Sign up for SSS, Nov. 3, 8 AM-noon @ Bell. West
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately present and interpret information from motion graphs.
- ...accurately describe the characteristics of the motion of a projectile launched at an angle.
- Discuss Ramp & Roll
- Flat vs. Ramp
- What did the ramp data look like? What can we do with it?