- On the front board, write the number of any problem from the assignment that you would like worked out, even if it is already written.
Assignment: Ch. 2 Assignment Sheet
- Have you completed the Collision Car Challenge? If not - ASAP!
- TUES is the next AP Physics GPS! Make plans now if you need it for help or getting something done/checked off.
- Due Mon. 9/17: Practice 2.5
- Due Wed. 9/19: AP Sample Questions 1a, submit your answers on this google form before class! AP Sample Questions 1B, submit your answers on this Google Form before class! Hard copies from Mr. Mason if you need or prefer them.
- Fri. 9/21: Quiz 2.3
- Due Wed. 10/3: Sign up for SSS, Nov. 3, 8 AM-noon @ Bell. West
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately present and interpret information from motion graphs.
- ...accurately describe the characteristics of the motion of a projectile launched at an angle.
- Practice ACT Passage
- Troubleshooting Practice 2.5