High Phives all around!
Learning Goal: I can...
- ...extend the particle model to a rigid-body model of an object.
- ...relate the rotational quantities (angular position, velocity, and acceleration) to linear quantities.
- ...understand and apply the concept of conservation of angular momentum.
- I am sorry I can't be here today, there was a death in my family. We'll have to postpone Rotational Madness until after break.
- Spend the period working on whatever physics assignments you need to complete. There are three (ancient) laptops around the room if you need them for MasteringPhysics assignments.
- Spend some time over break on Physics! There are assignments due when we return and the AP test will not be far away!
- Juniors, spend some time over break preparing for the ACT! Seniors, spend some time over break on your college plans!
- And spend some time over break having a little fun and being with your family and friends. That's important too. :)