- Write your initials next to a question number on each front board. Distribute evenly. That is your question assignment for the next two assignments.
- Grab your notebook and a partner and sit down to one of the TIPERs Qs around the room.
- ...extend the particle model to a rigid-body model of an object.
- ...relate the rotational quantities (angular position, velocity, and acceleration) to linear quantities.
- ...understand and apply the concept of conservation of angular momentum.
- Answer the TIPERs Qs in your notebook.
- Every five minutes you will rotate to another station for a total of 8 stations.