Write the number of any problem on the board that you need help with, even if it's already there.
Learning Goal: I can...
- ...extend the particle model to a rigid-body model of an object.
- ...relate the rotational quantities (angular position, velocity, and acceleration) to linear quantities.
- ...understand and apply the concept of conservation of angular momentum.
- Review/Troubleshoot Practice 8.5
- TIPERs answers
- PHYSICSPALOOZA - THURSDAY 3/22, 3:30-4:30
- Due Wed. 3/21: Practice 8.5, Question Assignments
- Thurs. 3/22: Quiz 8.2
- Due Fri. 3/23: Practice 8.6
- Due Mon. 4/2: Practice 8.7, Practice 8.8
- Due 4/4: Practice 8.9, Question Assignments
- 4/5: Quiz 8.3
- Due 4/6: Rotational Sample Qs 8b, submit MC Answers
- 4/9: Rotational Motion Summative Exam