Learning Goal(s): Understand the following
How can you utilize Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects? ▼ Do action-reaction force pairs (Newton’s third law) have a cause-and-effect relationship? Why or why not? ▼ How can free-body diagrams be utilized in the analysis of physical interactions between objects? ▼ How do Newton’s laws apply to systems of two or more objects?
- ConceptTest Questions
- Due Wednesday 12/2: Practice AP Problems (4b) with Google Form Answers
- Practice 4.6 due 12/1: Giancoli p101 #36,37,38,39,43. Show your GUESSework including FBDs & F summations! (you CAN do it. It's only one problem per day!). Due when you walk in on Monday. PMGS or SS if not).
- Another Sample 2-D force problem posted to YouTube. (Sorry for the delay - technical issues).
- Anything missing? FINISH IT!
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.