May the Force(s) be with you...as long as they are accompanied by an accurate FBD and a complete Force Summation.
Learning Goal: To understand and use physics. All of it.
- Make sure your name is on the test. You'd be surprised how many young Physics Scholars forget that one.
- Show your thinking (GUESSework) for all FRQs for full credit.
- If you finish before the bell, respect that others are still working. Find something quiet to do.
- With any spare time you have after the test, a really really great idea would be to log in to your raise.me profile and update your grades, achievements, activities and test scores. See how much more scholarship $$$ you've earned!
- Due Wed 1/10: Practice 6.1 (notes AND MasteringPhysics)