- Read this article. Be an active reader, taking notes as you read. What is/are the main idea(s)? What stood out or surprised you? What confused you? What questions do you have for the author?
- While you wait for others to finish, go to Raise.me, update any info that has changed.
Learning Goal(s): I can...
- ...predict accurately how a force exerted on an object changes the object’s momentum
- ...I can accurately relate Newton’s second and third laws to momentum.
- ...understand what it means for momentum to be conserved, and use the concept to accurately predict the motion of an object.
- ...classify the outcome of a collision as elastic or inelastic based on the conservation of momentum.
- Work/Collab time
- Check Ch. 7 Assignment sheet to keep track of upcoming due dates, quizzes, etc. Assignments will be expected on schedule.
- AP test registration due 4/11. See Mrs. Powell with questions.
- Assignment Feedback Form
- Physicspalooza XIV, Wednesday 3/2. Vote for the next week.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.