- Consider all of the activities we did on Mon. and Tues. in this class. In your physics notebook, write about how one or more of them connect to the notes that were due on Monday. What examples of the concepts did you see demonstrated. Explain.
Assignment: Ch. 3 Assignment Sheet and due dates are now in Schoology! Please refer to the calendar there from now on.
- If you are one of the 16/24 who did not complete Monday's assignment on time, it is now your responsibility to work around my schedule to get the notes checked off (i.e. GPS or after school).
- If you are not satisfied with your summative test grade, make plans ASAP to catch up on missing work and arrange for a retake. There is a link to the class syllabus in the Material section of Schoology. Review the section about retakes before setting up a meeting with me.
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately represent forces acting on an object using free body diagrams.
- ...use free-body diagrams to create a mathematical representations (summations) of the forces acting on an object.
- ...accurately apply Newton’s laws to interactions between objects at rest and in motion.
- ...accurately apply Newton’s laws to systems of two or more objects
- ConcepTest Qs and discussion.