- When is your next assignment due? What is it? You should be checking Schoology regularly to stay on top of it.
- Review the rules and Questions/Observations associated with today's in-class activity. There is a link below.
Assignment: Ch. 3 Assignment Sheet and due dates are now in Schoology! Please refer to the calendar there from now on.
- If you are not satisfied with your summative test grade, make plans ASAP to catch up on missing work and arrange for a retake. There is a link to the class syllabus in the Material section of Schoology. Review the section about retakes before setting up a meeting with me.
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately represent forces acting on an object using free body diagrams.
- ...use free-body diagrams to create a mathematical representations (summations) of the forces acting on an object.
- ...accurately apply Newton’s laws to interactions between objects at rest and in motion.
- ...accurately apply Newton’s laws to systems of two or more objects