- This is the activity we will be working on today in your lab groups.
Assignment: Ch. 2 Assignment Sheet
- TUESDAY is AP Physics GPS! Make plans now if you need it for help or getting something done/checked off.
- Due Tues. 10/3: Practice 3.3 (see Schoology for your assigned Q)
- Due Wed. 10/10: Sample AP Projectile Qs, Google Form for answer submission One FRQ will be assigned to each student to be presented to class on due date for formative grade.
- Thurs. 10/11: 1D and 2D Kinematics Summative Test
- Due Wed. 10/3: Sign up for SSS, Nov. 3, 8 AM-noon @ Bell. West
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately present and interpret information from motion graphs.
- ...accurately describe the characteristics of the motion of a projectile launched at an angle.
Today: Treasure Hunt Lab
- You are limited to 1st floor areas that are open to students.
- The compass directions and measurement frame of reference are marked in the hall, right outside the door.
- Making this trundle wheel could help you with your measurements.
- You must be at least done with your notecards by the end of the period. Add a card with your group names on it. DO NOT NUMBER YOUR CARDS!