- Did it matter that you didn't know what order the card you got were made in? Why or why not? Explain. What would be the easiest way to find the "treasure"?
- FRIDAY is AP Physics GPS! Make plans now if you need it for help or getting something done/checked off.
- Due Thurs 10/4: Practice 3.4 (BOTH notes AND MP!)
- Due Tues. 10/9:
- AP Sample Questions 1B, submit your answers on this Google Form before class!
- AP Sample Questions 2B, Submit answers to 2B
- AP Sample Questions 2C, Submit answers to 2C
- Sample AP Projectile Qs, Google Form for answer submission One FRQ will be assigned to each student to be presented to class on due date for formative grade.
- Thurs. 10/11: 1D and 2D Kinematics Summative Test
- Due Wed. 10/3: Sign up for SSS, Nov. 3, 8 AM-noon @ Bell. West
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately present and interpret information from motion graphs.
- ...accurately describe the characteristics of the motion of a projectile launched at an angle.
- ConcepTest Qs
- Boardwork: #5 from Practice 3.3