- Get your assigned question for Practice 2.7 from the board. If your initials are missing, let me know ASAP.
- Find your lab group and finish the Uniform Acceleration Lab.
- Make sure that you get practice 2.6 checked off with Mr. Mason.
Assignment: Ch. 2 Assignment Sheet
- TUESDAY is AP Physics GPS! Make plans now if you need it for help or getting something done/checked off.
- Due Mon. 9/24: Practice 2.6
- Due Wed. 9/26: Practice 2.7 (see the board for your Q assignment)
- Due Fri. 9/28: Practice 3.1
- Due Wed. 10/3: Sign up for SSS, Nov. 3, 8 AM-noon @ Bell. West
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately present and interpret information from motion graphs.
- ...accurately describe the characteristics of the motion of a projectile launched at an angle.
- Uniform Acceleration Graphing Lab
- Use the EasyData app.