- Check for notes
- ConcepTest Questions
Learning Goal(s): I can...
- ...understand the relationship between work and energy, and use it to predict the motion of objects.
- ...understand how the different modes of energy storage are transformed within a system and transferred between a system and the environment.
- ...understand how energy can be represented with graphs and equations. I can use those graphs and equations to predict the motion and position of objects.
- ...understand what it means for energy to be conserved, and what implications this has on motion and the universe.
- Discuss quiz 6.3
- Watch this. This is what you should be able to do to complete the Spring is the Thing Lab.
- Check Assignment sheet to keep track of upcoming due dates, quizzes, etc. Assignments will be expected on schedule.
- Assignment Feedback Form
- Physicspalooza X . Wednesday 2/17 3:30-4:30. Vote for next week.
- Ch. 06 Summative Exam 2/22. Be prepared! How? PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.