- What problems from 5.3 do you need covered? Write the number on the board, even if it's already there.
Learning Goal: To use Newton's Laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects' motion.
- Discuss assigned questions
- Boardwork the problems on the board
- Review MCQs
- Due 12/11: Circular Motion Sample MC; Submit answers via Google Form here.
- Tues 12/12: Quiz 5.1 over all of the above
- Due 12/13: Practice 5.4 (Be warned: There is a video involved, the MP assignment will take a little longer than normal. Plan accordingly.)
- Due 12/15: Practice 5.5
- Due 12/18: Practice 5.6
- 12/19: Quiz 5.2
- Due 12/20: Sample AP Gravitation MRQs, FRQs, Google Form for answers
- Fri. 12/22: Comprehensive Semester Final, including Circular & Gravitation
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)