Learning Goal(s): Understand the following
How can you utilize Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects? ▼ Do action-reaction force pairs (Newton’s third law) have a cause-and-effect relationship? Why or why not? ▼ How can free-body diagrams be utilized in the analysis of physical interactions between objects? ▼ How do Newton’s laws apply to systems of two or more objects?
- Practice Problems 4a, #10
- ConceptTest Questions
- Practice 4.6 due 11/30: Giancoli p101 #36,37,38,39,43. Show your GUESSework including FBDs & F summations! (you CAN do it. It's only one problem per day!). Due when you walk in on Monday. PMGS or SS if not).
- Make physics dates with yourself and/or peers over break to get caught up. The end of the semester is approaching FAST.
- Practice 4.5 due 11/24: Giancoli p97 Questions #11-21; p99 19,21,22,23,24,25,26,28,31
- Due no later than 7:30 AM Monday 11/23: Practice AP Problems (4a), submit answers in the Google Form (PMGS or SS if not completed on time.)
- Sample 2-D force problem posted to YouTube
- Anything missing? FINISH IT!
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.