Before we start, we will listen to these reminders together.
Learning Goal: I can...
- ...extend the particle model to a rigid-body model of an object.
- ...relate the rotational quantities (angular position, velocity, and acceleration) to linear quantities.
- ...understand and apply the concept of conservation of angular momentum.
- Discuss and troubleshoot Practice 8.2
- (if time) ConcepTest Qs from notes
- Due Mon. 3/12: Practice 8.2; Egg Drop Write-ups due (Conclusions and Calculations - summative grade. Must be typed. Leave room for calculations and diagrams. Data can be found here.)
- Mon. 3/12 After School: Redemption Monday Egg Drops.
- Tues. 3/13: Quiz 8.1
- Due Wed. 3/14: Practice 8.3
- Due Fri. 3/16: Practice 8.4
- Due Mon. 3/19: AP Sample Torque Questions, Google Form to submit answers
- Due Wed. 3/21: Practice 8.5
- Thurs. 3/22: Quiz 8.2
- Due Fri. 3/23: Practice 8.6