- Someone(s) please hand out anything from the outbox. If someone is not here, please return those papers to the outbox.
- If you did not take the quiz last week, grab a calc and something to write with...
- We will listen to this together while you take notes. Write down main ideas, questions, comments, etc. Be prepared to share your writing with the class.
Learning Goal: I can...
- ...extend the particle model to a rigid-body model of an object.
- ...relate the rotational quantities (angular position, velocity, and acceleration) to linear quantities.
- ...understand and apply the concept of conservation of angular momentum.
- Review Quizzes
- Review MCQs
- Review Practice 8.4