- Get your popsicle stick from the cup at the front of class.
- Get our your assigned problem and find the classmates who share that same problem.
- Get a board and marker for your group.
Learning Goal: To apply the concepts of kinematics to 2-dimensional motion.
- Mr Mason will use the popsicle sticks to determine who will present their work to the group. The chosen person will explain what they did as they show their GUESSework on the board.
- Other members of the group are allowed to ask questions as the Chosen One presents.
- If the Chosen One hits a part of the problem that they had trouble with, they can ask for help. Other members are allowed to ask guiding questions, or provide hints, but are NOT allowed to give the answer or complete the work for the Chosen One.
- Due Mon. 10/23: Practice 3.6 See the front board for your assigned problem. Be prepared to share with the class on Monday.
- Due Tues 10/24: Sample AP Projectile Qs, (Google Form for answer submission) Check the board for FRQ assignments. Be prepared to share your solution on Monday.
- Have you successfully completed the Shoot the Hoop practicum challenge? If not, do so ASAP! You can come in during GPS and/or after school. If you have, complete and submit the work that is required. You may work with your partner to submit it together. Get a GPS pass if you need to come in and work together.
- Wednesday, 10/25: Kinematics Summative Assessment
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)