Sign up for Practice 4.6 and 4.7 Questions, 4.8 Problems.
Learning Goal: To use Newton's Laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects' motion.
- Quiz 4.1 (25 min)
- ConcepTest Qs
- Due Mon. 11/13: Practice 4.5
- Due Wed. 11/15: Practice 4.6 (this Sample 2-D force problem posted to YouTube might help)
- Due Fri. 11/17: Practice 4.7
- Due Mon. 11/20: Practice AP Problems (4a), submit answers in the Google Form; Practice AP Problems (4b) submit answers in this Google Form.
- 11/28: Summative Test, Newton's Laws/Dynamics/Statics
- Have you successfully completed the Shoot the Hoop practicum challenge? If not, do so ASAP! You can come in during GPS and/or after school. If you have, complete and submit the work that is required. You may work with your partner to submit it together. Get a GPS pass if you need to come in and work together.
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)