Find the other people who were assigned the same conceptual question. Discuss your answers, come to an answer you all agree on. Be prepared to share with the class.
Learning Goal: To use Newton's Laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects' motion.
- Due Fri. 11/17: Practice 4.7 (Question assignments)
- Due Mon. 11/20: Practice AP Problems (4a), submit answers in the Google Form; Practice AP Problems (4b) submit answers in this Google Form.
- Also for Monday: Take a look at the Slip n Slide lab that we will be working on in class next week. We will need shoes (yes, you read that right). Please bring a pair of shoes we can use for the lab, or be prepared to potentially go barefoot!)
- Due 11/21: Practice 4.8 (See board for assignment)
- Due 11/27: Practice Problems (4c); Submit MC answers here; Complete your assigned FR and be prepared to present to the class.
- 11/29: Summative Test, Newton's Laws/Dynamics/Statics
- Have you successfully completed the Shoot the Hoop practicum challenge? If not, do so ASAP! You can come in during GPS and/or after school. If you have, complete and submit the work that is required. You may work with your partner to submit it together. Get a GPS pass if you need to come in and work together.
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)