Learning Goal: To use Newton's Laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects' motion.
- Quiz 4.2 (approx 25 min)
- Get MCQ/FRQ 4c if you want a hard copy. Make sure you get both pages. Make sure you know your assigned FRQ. Due tomorrow.
- Get out the problem you were assigned on Practice 4.8. Around the room there are boards with problem numbers on them. Find the one that matches your assigned problem. Work with the others to show your solution on the board. Show complete GUESSwork neatly on the board, including FBD and Force Summations.
- Show your assignment 4.7 and 4.8 to Mr. Mason to get checked off.
- If you were not present for the Hanging Around practicum, we need to set up a time to get you in here to make it up. Preferably with a partner, but solo if that's the only way it will work. Best times: Pd. 7, GPS, after school.
- Next week will be your last chance to meet with me to set up a retake. I will not schedule any retakes past December 8.
- Due 11/21: Practice 4.8 (See board for assignment)
- 11/28: Quiz 4.2
- Due 11/29: Practice Problems (4c); Submit MC answers here; Complete your assigned FR and be prepared to present to the class.
- 11/30: Summative Test, Newton's Laws/Dynamics/Statics
- Due 12/1: Practice 5.1
- Due 12/4: Practice 5.2
- 12/22: Comprehensive Semester Final
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)