- Sign up on the board for one of the FRQs due Tuesday. Make sure you know your conceptual Q assignment for tomorrow.
- Get your quiz from the outbox to review. You will have a chance to ask Qs.
- I can apply gravitation concepts to objects acting at a distance.
- ConcepTest Qs
- Collaboration Time on Practice 5.5
- Due 12/16: Practice 5.5
- Due 12/19: 5a Practice MC, submitted via Form
- Due 12/20: Assigned FRQ
- Make sure you are doing a little each day to prepare for the final next Thursday! It will be comprehensive for the semester, with an emphasis on circular and gravitational motion.
- Check 5.3 conceptual answers doc for feedback. You might also want to Read this article about Scientifically Preparing for Finals.
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php