- I am able to use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- I am able to create graphical representations (FBDs) and algebraic representations (force summations) of the forces acting on an object.
- Review Quiz 4.1
- GSD time on Practice 4.6 (due tomorrow)
- Due 11/18: Practice 4.6 (Conceptual Q assignments here)
- Due 11/21 Practice 4.7 (Conceptual Q assignments here)
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)