- I am able to use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- I am able to create graphical representations (FBDs) and algebraic representations (force summations) of the forces acting on an object.
- Discuss notes from Practice 4.4, ConcepTest Qs
- TODAY: PHYSICSPALOOZA I. After school, H13. Show up to form study groups, get help, GSD, FINISH SHOOT THE HOOP, etc!
- Due 11/16: Practice 4.5
- Due 11/18: Practice 4.6
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)