- See below
Learning Goal: Apply Newton's 2nd Law to rotational motion.
Today: Rolling Races
- Get out the Moment of Inertia items and label each to distinguish them (1,2,3 or A,B,C; etc.)
- Use one of the boards to set up a ramp to roll the items down.
- In your notebook, predict which you think will reach the bottom of the ramp first, ranking each up to the last.
- Set up a bracket and begin racing to confirm your predictions.
- (if time) ConcepTest Qs
- Due 4/10: Torque MCQs, Submit answers here
- Due 4/13: Practice 8.5
- The sooner you complete a successful Egg Drop, the sooner you will not have a summative NHI.
- If you think you are going to want to discuss any test retake, make sure ALL missing work has been completed for that unit FIRST. Act on it ASAP. There is no Way-back Machine.