Sign up for your 12d FRQ, due tomorrow. Show your complete work on a separate piece of paper (as if it were on a summative, or the AP test).
- What are you doing to get feedback on your progress? How do you know how well you are mastering the concepts? How do you know what questions to ask in class, GPS or after school?
Learning Goals: I can...
- ...explain how waves are an energy transport phenomena.
- ...explain and predict how the relative velocities of the source of a wave and of the observer affect the frequency of the observed wave.
- ...explain and predict how waves from more than one source interfere to make waves of smaller or larger amplitude, depending on the location where the waves meet.
- ...explain and predict how wave boundary behavior can be used to derive and apply relationships for calculating the characteristic frequencies for standing waves in strings, open pipes, and closed pipes.
- ConcepTest Qs
- Many groups still need Mechanical Waves Challenge checked off. GPS (or after school) would be a great time to show me that video!
- AP Physics 1 Test Prep Course: If you choose to do it, the deadline is April 23, but register ASAP - space is limited. See me if questions.
- Due Wed. 4/25: 12d Harmonics MCQ/FRQ, Submit Answers
- Due 4/26: Practice 16.1
- Due 4/30: 16a Electrostatics MCQs & FRQs, Submit MCQs
- Due 5/1: Practice 18.1
- Due 5/3: Practice 19.1
- Due 5/4: 19a Circuits MCQs & FRQs, Submit MCQs