- I am able to use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- I am able to create graphical representations (FBDs) and algebraic representations (force summations) of the forces acting on an object.
- Quiz 4.2
- When finished, you will be assigned a problem from the book. Your assignment is to solve the problem. Tomorrow you will share with the class on a board. Make sure to include: ALL GUESSework, FBDs and force summations.
- Then get an nTIPERS question to answer on your own. Record your answer and explanation in your notebook. You will share & compare with classmates today or tomorrow.
- 11/29: Quiz 4.2 (Anything so far in Dynamics/Newton's Laws is fair game!)
- Due 11/30: Practice 4.8
- Due 12/1: Sample Qs 4c and FRQ
- 12/2: Dynamics Summative Exam
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php