Learning Goal(s): Understanding rotational motion.
- Practice 8.6, due 4/20: Read 8.5, 8.6, take Cornell or other organized notes, complete Mastering Physics Assignment 8.6 BY MONDAY AM!
- Due 4/20: AP Sample Torque Questions, Google Form to submit answers
- Practice 8.5, due 4/17: p217#4,5,7; p220 #22-26
- Practice 8.4, due 4/15: READ 8.4, Cornell or other organized NOTES; complete 8.4 on Mastering Physics.
- Practice 8.3, due 4/13: Mastering Physics assignment 8.3 (hopefully you'll get feedback this time!)
- Missing/Incomplete work?
- National College Fair, Sat. 4/18, CentruryLink Omaha, Free, Shuttles from Omaha South and UNO.
- Raise.me, website for "micro-scholarships".
- College of Architecture at UNL summer workshops for sophomores, juniors, and seniors interested in exploring architecture, interior design, and landscape architecture include the Career Explorations Workshop (June 7-June 13, 2015) and the Discover Landscape Architecture Camp (June 14-June 19th, 2015). Information and applications can be found here: http://architecture.unl.edu/prospective-student/high-school-workshops. Applications for summer workshops are due April 20, 2015.
- UNO Science and Math Department Open House, Saturday April 25, 10 AM - 1 PM. More info.