- Read this article. Be an active reader, taking notes as you read. What is/are the main idea(s)? What stood out or surprised you? What confused you? What questions do you have for the author?
- IFF you are waiting for classmates to finish: Go to Raise.me, update your profile.
Learning Goal: I can accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- How fast? Activity
- When completed, groups present to the class a report on the boards that using the rubric as a guide.
- Due Wed 8/31: Practice 2.2 - in your notes, but you can enter your GUESSework answers in MP to check your answers.
- Practice 2.1, due today.
- Principal's Leadership Council? http://bit.ly/2bU5Hh3
- Sept. 1, 9 AM: Dual Enrollment Assembly
- Sept 16: Architecture Open House at UNL
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)