Read Monday article. Take notes as you read: What did you learn? What did you find interesting? What do you have questions about?
Learning Goal(s): Understanding work and energy
- Work on Popper Lab
- Practice 6.9- due 2/26: Complete the People Power mini-lab activity from class to turn in. DO Giancoli p163 #50,51,52,58,60,63,65,66,67
- AP Physics, after school Tues 2/24
- Practice 6.8 - due 2/23: READ 6.10, take Cornell or other organized format notes. Complete Mastering Physics Assignment.
- AP Sample Questions, Submit answers here
- Energy of a popper toy: Identify an energy-related question that you can answer about one of the popper toys using sound experimental technique, following the Experimental Design Outline. Due Fri, 2/20.