- On the board, write the number of any Q that you would like to cover in class (even if someone else writes that same number!)
- Read this short article. Be an active reader, taking notes as you read. What is/are the main idea(s)? What stood out or surprised you? What confused you? What questions do you have for the author?
- IFF you have time while waiting for others to finish...Go to Raise.me, make sure your profile is up to date.
- I am able to use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- I am able to create graphical representations (FBDs) and algebraic representations (force summations) of the forces acting on an object.
- Share Conceptual Q answers
- Board-work: Problems identified above
- Due 11/21 Practice 4.7 (Conceptual Q assignments here)
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)