- NHIs in the Gradebook? See me during GPS or after school!
- FRQs and MCQs due Monday.
- As you prepare for the AP Test on Tuesday, go through your old MCQs and FRQs. Do 1 FRQ and 10 MCQs each day!
Learning Goals: I can answer the following questions:
- How can the charge model be used to explain electric phenomena?
- How can the forces between two charges be characterized using Newton’s third law?
- How can preexisting knowledge of forces and energy be applied to processes involving electrically charged objects?
- How do charges move through a conductor?
- How was the conventional direction of electric current determined?
- How can phenomena occurring in electric circuits be described by physical quantities such as potential difference (voltage), electric current, electric resistance, and electric power?
- How do conservation laws apply to electric circuits?
- ConcepTest Qs and circuits