Estimate the volume of water (in L) that is held in a 100 ft. garden hose. Show your assumptions and GUESSwork.
Learning Goal(s): Introduction to math topics in physics.
- Check off graphing assignment, Notes 2.1-2.3
- Questions over graphing assign?
- Choose from summer assignment...practice with graphing calculators.
- READ FOR UNDERSTANDING Sections 2.1-2.3. Watch Khan Academy videos on linear motion. Take Cornell Format (or other organized format) notes.
- Log on to student access. CHECK TEXTBOOK EDITION FOR 6e. Course ID: BEASTPHYSAP1