Learning Goal(s): I can...
- ...understand the relationship between work and energy, and use it to predict the motion of objects.
- ...understand how the different modes of energy storage are transformed within a system and transferred between a system and the environment.
- ...understand how energy can be represented with graphs and equations. I can use those graphs and equations to predict the motion and position of objects.
- ...understand what it means for energy to be conserved, and what implications this has on motion and the universe.
- ConcepTest Questions
- Collab Time on Practice 6.3
- Physicspalooza VII - Wednesday. Vote for next week.
- Check Assignment sheet to keep track of upcoming due dates, quizzes, etc.
- Dual Enrollment Meeting, Jan. 21, 10 AM. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.