Estimate how many people could you fit into the classroom? How many soccer balls? Show your assumptions and work.
Learning Goal: Get to know each other. Understand what physics is.
- GSD: Collab, Troubleshooting and Checkoff
- IFF done with other assignments, attempt logging in to Mastering Physics.
- Class ID: AP1BEAST15166
- Access code: SSNAST-JIDDA-SKELF-TURVY-JAUNT-PROSE
- Practice 2.1, due 8/24: Read Sections 2.1-2.3. Take Cornell or other organized notes.
- Practice 1.2, due 8/20 - Giancoli p16 #2,3,5,6,8,9,13,20
- Due Wed 8/19: Graphing Sheet
- Due Tues 8/17: Read Sections 1.1-1.5. Take Cornell or other organized format notes.
- Read Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form.
- Read Note Taking Sheet. Take notes that demonstrate the tips given. Be prepared to check off tomorrow.