Prepare yourself. Winter is coming. Or at least your first Physics quiz.
Learning Goal: How to science. And math.
- Quiz 1.1
- When you are done with the quiz, bring your assigned notes to Mr. Mason to get checked off in The Gradebook.
- Then, work on the first activity (Hamburger Party) in the Graphing WS with a partner. Be prepared to discuss. (Hard copies in the front of the room if you prefer).
- Books - make sure you have access before the end of the day. You are responsible for notes on Monday.
- Due Fri. 8/25: Watch this video about Cornell Notes. Record your notes from the video in your Physics notebook.
- Fri. 8/25: Quiz 1.1 (covering anything assigned so far)
- Due 8/28: Practice 2.1 (See assignment sheet)
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - students, parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)