Learning Goal(s): Understand the following
How can you utilize Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects? ▼ Do action-reaction force pairs (Newton’s third law) have a cause-and-effect relationship? Why or why not? ▼ How can free-body diagrams be utilized in the analysis of physical interactions between objects? ▼ How do Newton’s laws apply to systems of two or more objects?
- Collab/Checkoff Time
- Due Wednesday 12/2: Practice AP Problems (4b) with Google Form Answers
- Due Wednesday 12/2: Review Experimental Design Lab "Slip N Slide", be prepared to do the lab Wed & Thurs in class. Writeup due Friday. (Optional lab: Experimentally determine the coefficient of friction between sled and snow. Either must be completed and turned in by Friday).
- Quiz Friday covering all things Newton: Assignments 4.1-4.6, Sample problems, labs, etc.
- Another Sample 2-D force problem posted to YouTube. (Sorry for the delay - technical issues).
- Comprehensive Final, Dec. 17
- Anything missing? FINISH IT!
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.