Learning Goal: Understand what happens at the atomic level when an object is charged or polarized; what is an electric field, and how can it be used to calculate force.
- Problem Solving Practice 17.7
- Due Wed. 12/2: Sample AP Electrostatic MC, submit answers via google form
- Practice 17.6, due 11/24: READ FOR UNDERSTANDING sections 17.7-17.9. Take Cornell or other organized format notes. Watch this video on capacitance: http://ia600202.us.archive.org/4/items/AP_Physics_B_Lesson_34/Container.html. Complete the associated MP assignment.
- Practice 17.7, due 12/2 (?): p.494 #10,12,15-17; p.497 #35,38,39,43,46,50,53,55,56 SHOW ALL GUESSwork
- Practice 17.5, due 11/23: p.494 #11,13,14; p.496 #17,18,24,26,31
- Practice 17.4: READ FOR UNDERSTANDING Sections 17.5-17.6, take Cornell or other organized format notes. Watch Mechanical Universe: Voltage, Energy, and Force. Complete the associated MP assignment.