As you work through this unit, you should be able to understand and demonstrate these Big Ideas:
- How do emission and absorption spectra occur?
- How does the photoelectric effect exemplify the particle nature of light, and how does the de Broglie hypothesis suggest the wavelike nature of particles
- How are the concepts of momentum and energy in collisions applied to the scattering of photons by electrons?
- How are mass–energy equivalence and charge and nucleon conservation laws applied to nuclear reactions?
- Discuss Modern Physics Sample MC & FR
- (MC answers: D,A,D,A,D,D,D,E,A,D,E,E,C,E,B,A)
- AP Test Practice Questions - need to log in to school GDrive to access.