Learning Goal: I can use concepts of Ohm's and Kirchoff's Laws to predict currents in circuits.
- Discuss Practice 19.5
- Due 1/26: Sample Circuits MC 19a, Submit answers here (FYI: you may have to sign into your school google account to access the questions)
- Due 1/27: Sample Circuits MC 19b, submit answers here
- Due 1/28: Sample Circuits FR
- Remember to complete and turn in Current Events Lab!
- Practice 19.5: p.550 #15,16,18,20,21,23; p.554 #38,41,47,52,53,59,66
- Practice 19.4 READ FOR UNDERSTANDING 19.5-19.7; TAKE NOTES, Cornell or other organized format. Complete the MasteringPhysics assignment.