Learning Goal(s): I can...
- ...understand the relationship between work and energy, and use it to predict the motion of objects.
- ...understand how the different modes of energy storage are transformed within a system and transferred between a system and the environment.
- ...understand how energy can be represented with graphs and equations. I can use those graphs and equations to predict the motion and position of objects.
- ...understand what it means for energy to be conserved, and what implications this has on motion and the universe.
- (After quiz) Demo p.161 #8
- Collab/Checkoff Time
- p.162 #13 - move to Practice 6.5
- Check Assignment sheet to keep track of upcoming due dates, quizzes, etc.
- Physicspalooza VIII - Wednesday. Vote for next week.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.