Learning Goal(s): I can...
- ...use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- ...understand and apply the relationship between action-reaction force pairs (Newton’s third law).
- ...utilize free-body diagrams be utilized in the analysis of physical interactions between objects.
- ...apply Newton’s laws to systems of two or more objects.
- ...apply Newton's Laws of Motion to the circular motion of objects.
- 5.2 solutions.
- Assign 5.2 Problems (assign one to each table, due for presentation tomorrow)
- PHYSICSPALOOZA V! Tues 3:30-4:30, H13
- Reduced assignment load (ONE FREAKING QUESTION!!): Make a date with yourself to get a missing assignment done!
- Comprehensive Semester Final, Dec. 17
- Anything missing? FINISH IT!
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.