Learning Goal: I understand...
- How are waves energy transport phenomena?
- How can wave boundary behavior be used to explain absorption, reflection, and transmission of light?
- How do the basic optic phenomena of reflection and refraction explain the formation of images by mirrors and lenses?
- How does light interference demonstrate the wave nature of light?
- Alex, if you are here, you are taking Quiz 23.1.
- Everyone else, get your stuff, including this quiz, out of the outbox. Review yesterday's quiz. Troubleshoot.
- GSD for the rest of the period. You have an assignment due Monday.