Learning Goal: I understand...
- How are waves energy transport phenomena?
- How can wave boundary behavior be used to explain absorption, reflection, and transmission of light?
- How do the basic optic phenomena of reflection and refraction explain the formation of images by mirrors and lenses?
- How does light interference demonstrate the wave nature of light?
- Lens Ray Tracing Review
- Given: A converging lens of unknown focal length which can be mounted on a meterstick, candle, white opaque screen.
- Find: Determine the focal length of a converging lens by taking measurements and creating a graph. (Include appropriate ray diagrams in your write-up)
- Due Wed. 4/11: Practice 23.4
- Fri. 4/13: Quiz 23.1
- Due Mon. 4/16: Practice 24.1